Monday, April 23, 2012

I'M BACK, BABY!


Well, after a dead month, it’s time to get back on task. I apologize to my loyal fans (Yes, all six of you,) for my time away. It was due to a variety of factors, including:

* Inventory at the bookstore.
* The Emerald City Comic-Con. (awesome)
* Overwork at my five or so jobs that I actually get paid for.
* A load of personal bullroar.
* These Wings episodes aren’t going to watch themselves.
* A growing sense of ennui and dissatisfaction with my life brought on by uncertainty about my future.
* Oh, wait, no. I was just pissed off after watching Peter Pan.
* Downloaded Space Quest 6 from GOG. Yes that’s a valid excuse.
* Seriously, Peter Pan was so bad.
* And that’s coming from someone who watches Wings.

Also I kept waking up with bird poo in my hair.

Anyway, I’m back now, and I’ll be posting the Cinderella review on Wednesday. In the meantime, here’s ten-word reviews of the next few movies to come after that to tide you over.

Alice in Wonderland

- Making an attempt to adapt the unadaptable with predictable results.

Lady and the Tramp

- Walt makes a movie about his friend’s dog. Huh. Okay.

Peter Pan

- Boring boring boring boring boring boring racist boring boring boring.

See you folks on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment